If you have lost an item on one of our buses, we will do our utmost to get it back to you if we find it
Call us on + 61 2 8700 0555 from Monday to Friday, 08:00-17:00 (EST) excluding public holidays, or complete our online feedback form here.
Please note –
If you have just lost your property, for safety reasons we may not be able to immediately contact our driver if they are on the road. However, we will contact them as soon as judged safe to do so.
Your property will be more easily identified if you can describe it in detail. Please provide a full description of the item(s) you have lost, including:
- Brand, model, colour, size, distinguishing features? What was in it?
- Where and when did you leave it? Including bus service number you travelled on, direction, and time of the day.
- What's your return daytime telephone number? So we can contact you.
Our follow up
We will check our lost property and call you back as soon as possible. Lost property is registered and kept for six (6) weeks, at which point it will be donated to a charity.
Please note – perishable items such as food will be disposed of immediately.
Getting your property back
If we have found your property, we will inform you of the address of the depot where you can collect it during our office opening hours (Monday-Friday 08:00-17:00 EST, excluding public holidays). For security purposes, please bring a photo ID when collecting items.
Have you found something on the bus?
Please hand any items you find on the bus to the driver.
Not sure when or which route you were travelling on?
Try one of the following:
- Check the details of your ticket or your Opal account for route number and travel date/time.
- Use the trip planner to search for a similar trip to the one you took.
Lost your Opal Card?
If your Opal card is registered, call 13 67 25 (13 OPAL) or report it lost or stolen as soon as possible to protect your balance.